This page contains all the information about Study in USA Guide for Pakistani Students. You can get to know about the opportunities in America for international students who want to continue their higher studies in it. We have uploaded all the information about colleges and universities in USA so that the students can find the institution of their desire. Pakistani students are very fond of studying abroad because of the education level of foreign countries so we help them to fulfill their wishes.
About the USA:
A culture rich in diversity, and full of enriching experiences it is the best place to study sciences, technology, and management. With its many states, it has become the 3rd largest country and the strongest economy of the world. It is the most welcoming country for international students. Study in the US not only exposes students to new ways of life but also broadness one’s cultural experience.
Reasons to study in the USA:
Following are some of the motives to study in the states:
- Thousands of Academic programs, world-class institutions, flexible system, and world recognized.
• Multifarious courses catering to all kinds of students.
• Has research and training facilities for broadening of skill set.
• It opens the door to Career opportunities, with internships, on-campus jobs, and extracurricular activities.
Having one of the most flexible education systems in the globe, it is one of the countries whose system is independent of the federal government. It has public, private universities, technical and Ivy League colleges. There are more than 4,500 accredited institutes which make up the higher education structure.
Study options in the USA:
Associate degree programs: it’s a study program for those who want to learn a skill and it lasts for up to 2 years. These cater to the needs of those who want to change their field.
Bachelor’s degree: Requires passing a standardized test. It is typically composed of 3-4 years and is offered in almost every university.
Master’s degree: It is normally of 2 years but extends till 5. One is required to possess a bachelor’s degree first. It gives more practical exposure in the field with teaching opportunities too.
Living in the USA:
The one thing you are sure to encounter if you opt for the USA is a diverse cultural experience, which by students is reported to be the most sought after thing in abroad study. For student living accommodations there are the following options,
• On-campus: Some University provides rooms shared by 2-3 people called dormitories which are a comfortable option for 1st-year international students as they will be closer to the university.
• Off-campus: Not all universities offer on-campus stay, in this matter their offices help students in finding them a place to share with another student. They also provide information about travel and recreational sites.
• Leasing an apartment: one can check the newspaper (especially Sunday one) for apartments listings, but be careful before signing read all the terms and conditions.
F1 academic studies: it is the common student visa for students attending an academic program or a language program. It allows less than 20 hours per week of on-campus employment work.
J1 practical training: it is given to students who wish to complete practical training of their courses which is not available in their home institutes.
M1 Vocational studies: is for those who want to attend a vocational study program. They are not given permission to work and they should have sufficient funds for living and tuition fee.
Universities we are working with-